GSP Welfare Warriors
Our Children's Welfare Warriors Team are a group of children from Key Stage 2 who are led by Miss Leah, our Safeguarding and Pastoral Leader in school.
Meet the Team!
They meet half termly on a Wednesday to share their ideas, talk about safeguarding, pupil welfare and help one another and their classmates. They work on projects such as the Wise Up Award, as well as leading on assemblies and anti-bullying and online safety themes across the school.
The aims of the team are:
- To promote friendship and kindness
- To promote anti-bullying across school
- To promote the 'No Outsiders' approach
- To be role models for our school values
- To make sure the children in our school know who they can talk to
- To understand the needs of the different children in school so we can look out for them